Harry What’s-His-Name has a theme park? Not exactly.
Here is a list of 10 things I care about more than the Whatzing Recycled Theme Park Area of Harry Needs-to-get-laid:
1. My bowel movements. At least I can get some reading done as well.
2. Some idiot in the U.S. Senate thinks you can turn off parts of the Internet. Wasn’t Tipper Gore bad enough?
3. What stupidity Grant Morrison (the Michael Bay of Comics) will put Bruce Wayne through before he is Batman again.
4. Miley Cyrus hasn’t hired someone to kick Perez Hilton’s ass into next week.
5. I still don’t have an Android powered tablet!
6. No one has started an Internet campaign to get Tom Croom and I a panel at BotCon.
7. I heard there was some goofy soccer tournament going on somewhere else… not in the US.
8. I have a greater desire to see the new Smurfs movie than to go see the #wwohp.
9. Putting my shoes on the correct feet in the morning.
10. Gravity working correctly when I get out of bed in the morning.
People are having orgasms over a recycled themed area in a decaying park whose ‘heyday’ was 5 years ago and who got rid of its only originally designed area to puke up more sub-par attractions attached to yet another 3rd party property. At least when Six Flags had the goofy DC Comics themed attractions, Warner Bros OWNED IT!
You know what would have gotten me excited? A Harry Whats-his-name Theme Park. You know, a whole park dedicated to the franchise. I really don’t think Harry Potter fans realize exactly how short changed they are to have to be ‘part’ of a theme park. Oh, guess you’re not good enough to support your own, eh? Lame.
- TEH TEN GREATEST CHRISTMAS MOVIES EVAH! (Number 1)
- TEH TEN GREATEST CHRISTMAS MOVIES EVAH! (Number 3)
- TEH TEN GREATEST CHRISTMAS MOVIES EVAH! (Number 5)
- TEH TEN GREATEST CHRISTMAS MOVIES EVAH! (Number 7)
- TEH TEN GREATEST CHRISTMAS MOVIES EVAH! (Number 9)
- Watched three shows today… Great, Good and Suck.
- Yeah… its just as stupid as the previous ones…
- Today I was reminded of something…
- DUDE, I’m in an Obscure WebComic!
- Ancient City Con 4