And his name is Dalton…
For those that have not read the internet recently, there has been a great sadness that has befallen my heart. No, it’s not Kayne West being a complete tool… He’s always been a tool, the guy never watches what comes out of his mouth. It’s the loss of the man known as Dalton, Patrick Swayze.
You are probably sitting at your internet enabled device and wondering, “Who is this ‘Dalton’ you speak of?” In 1989, a film came was released one that would fly under the radar, but would have a very strong impression on people such as Kevin Smith and Joey Snackpants. That film would be Road House!
Roadhouse, as cheesy of a film as it is, epitomizes the plight of the ‘short guy’. Between making the leading lady always lean on a pole or wall to the patented “Hillbilly Claw” attack, this film is pure bottled 100% awesome. For my complete take on the film, listen to the first episode of the infinitely delayed “Snacktime Online” Podcast (you may be lucky enough to find it somewhere). If not, the Kevin Smith commentary on the new Blu-Ray release is just about as good.
- TEH TEN GREATEST CHRISTMAS MOVIES EVAH! (Number 1)
- TEH TEN GREATEST CHRISTMAS MOVIES EVAH! (Number 3)
- TEH TEN GREATEST CHRISTMAS MOVIES EVAH! (Number 5)
- TEH TEN GREATEST CHRISTMAS MOVIES EVAH! (Number 7)
- TEH TEN GREATEST CHRISTMAS MOVIES EVAH! (Number 9)
- Star Trek and the theories of Web Marketing…
- Shatner and Nimoy at Dragon*Con… EPIC GREATNESS!
- Sarah Palin can only be appreciated in the original Klingon!
- Ok… even I can take a joke.
- What was that I hear?!?! Oh its the sound of suck coming from August…